Friday, January 06, 2006

New Jersey's Search for Slogan Coming to End

New Jersey's search for a new state slogan will be coming to the end in the upcoming weeks. The choices to replace the outgoing slogan of "New Jersey and You, Perfect Together" are:

"New Jersey, Expect the Unexpected"
"New Jersey, Love at First Sight"
"New Jersey, Come See For Yourself"
"New Jersey, The Real Deal"
"New Jersey, The Best Kept Secret"

Personally, the existing slogan is my favorite, but if I had to choose a new one, I like the first because it is catchy and true, although I am not sure how many more tourists its going to attract than any other slogan.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Natwari said...

Hi my name is Natwari"Brazy"Martin,
I am writing to inform you of a big event coming out of Jersey that will increase our state's popularity. Rapper L-Keys from Colorado has teamed with me to create a rap group MHG. We will be performing at the All Star Game in Houston and (prior to that) we will be doing a show in Colorado on Feb. 21. Pass this on to your friends and if you want a copy of our album let me know thank you and have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters Who Links Here Listed on BlogShares